كليه الأداب
اهلا وسهلا بك فى منتدى كلية الاداب
كليه الأداب
اهلا وسهلا بك فى منتدى كلية الاداب
كليه الأداب
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

How to get a manicure that lasts

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
قطــــــــــــــــــــه

قطــــــــــــــــــــه

مشرفة كلام بنات

مشرفة قسمForeign forum

How to get a manicure that lasts Fra

انثى الابراج : الاسد الأبراج الصينية : الماعز
عدد الرسائل : 1515
العمر : 32
العمل/الترفيه : StuDinG n0t MoRe
المزاج : cHeeRful :D
السٌّمعَة : 1
نقاط : 2036
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/11/2009

How to get a manicure that lasts Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: How to get a manicure that lasts   How to get a manicure that lasts I_icon_minitimeالسبت مايو 15, 2010 8:53 am

How to get a manicure that lasts 2916

I am sure this has happened to you before, you spend time painting your nails and then after a couple hours the polish is chipping.

This is frustrating because it takes a lot of time to do a good job painting your nails. But there is hope. Today I have some tips for you to make your polish last, which is not an easy task.

Step 1: You need to make sure you nails are really clean and that there is no left-over polish on the nails before you paint them.

Step 2: File your nails top and bottom so that you have a smooth surface to work with.

Step 3: Many girls just paint on color now. No! Instead you want to put on a base layer, which could be clear. This protects the nail.

Step 4: Now it is time to put on the color. Try to do a few layers to keep the color strong and make it last.

Step 5: Last but not least put on a final layer that is also clear. This gives the nails shine and protects the polish color.

A trick: If you mess up a bit and smudge the color, you can always repair it with a drop of color in the spot that was smudged. Then add another layer of clear and you are all set.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

How to get a manicure that lasts
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
كليه الأداب :: Foreign forum-
انتقل الى: