كليه الأداب
اهلا وسهلا بك فى منتدى كلية الاداب
كليه الأداب
اهلا وسهلا بك فى منتدى كلية الاداب
كليه الأداب
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Does this get rid of dark circles

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
قطــــــــــــــــــــه

قطــــــــــــــــــــه

مشرفة كلام بنات

مشرفة قسمForeign forum

Does this get rid of dark circles Fra

انثى الابراج : الاسد الأبراج الصينية : الماعز
عدد الرسائل : 1515
العمر : 32
العمل/الترفيه : StuDinG n0t MoRe
المزاج : cHeeRful :D
السٌّمعَة : 1
نقاط : 2036
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/11/2009

Does this get rid of dark circles Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Does this get rid of dark circles   Does this get rid of dark circles I_icon_minitimeالأحد أبريل 04, 2010 1:45 am

Does this get rid of dark circles 2695
We are sure you, like us, have gotten up in the morning and looked in the mirror and though, 'What is going on with my face? I look awful!'

In the morning you may be sleepy, congested, and if you have not slept well, the veins under your eyes will become inflamed and you will get those horrible dark circles under your eyes.

And how to get rid of them? With patience, beauty products, and a bit of work, like all beauty treatments.

First and foremost, get 8 hours of sleep and don't drink too much caffeine. Stay hydrated.

There are many natural remedies to take care of dark circles. One thing you can do is boil two bags of camomile tea, and then cool them in the fridge for 10 minutes, and then put them over your eyes for 20 minutes.

You can also use special creams for your eyes. There are many and you can buy them in the drug store or even at the supermarket. Try to get one with vitamin K, because this vitamin increases blood flow.

Until all of these natural remedies for dark circles kick in, you will probably have to use the old standby, concealer
No other options..sorry Embarassed Crying or Very sad Embarassed
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Does this get rid of dark circles
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
كليه الأداب :: Foreign forum-
انتقل الى: