كليه الأداب
اهلا وسهلا بك فى منتدى كلية الاداب
كليه الأداب
اهلا وسهلا بك فى منتدى كلية الاداب
كليه الأداب
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

TAME WILD HAIR

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
قطــــــــــــــــــــه

قطــــــــــــــــــــه

مشرفة كلام بنات

مشرفة قسمForeign forum

TAME WILD HAIR Fra

انثى الابراج : الاسد الأبراج الصينية : الماعز
عدد الرسائل : 1515
العمر : 32
العمل/الترفيه : StuDinG n0t MoRe
المزاج : cHeeRful :D
السٌّمعَة : 1
نقاط : 2036
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/11/2009

TAME WILD HAIR Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: TAME WILD HAIR   TAME WILD HAIR I_icon_minitimeالسبت أبريل 03, 2010 1:54 pm

TAME WILD HAIR 2698
I'm trying to give you a few key tips on how you can tame wild hair.

With these tips your hair will stay calm, and it won't look as though you have a bird's nest on your head.

Most hair is neither straight nor curly, but wavy. If your hair is wavy than it can become wild if there is a lot of static electricity, or humidity
. What's the solution?

First, go to the store and get a shampoo and conditioner that is right for your hair. Try out a conditioner that promotes straightening your hair, this should help keep the volume down.

Then, when you use your new shampoo and conditioner, wash it out with very cold water - as cold as you can stand! The colder the water, the more shine your hair will have.

If your hair is super wild, you may want to use a conditioner that you don't end up rinsing out.

Dry your hair with a towel and use a large toothed brush to brush out your hair. Don't use combs, they break hair strands

flower I hope that you will take flower
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

TAME WILD HAIR
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
كليه الأداب :: Foreign forum-
انتقل الى: